[Videolib] Re: Club Thursday, Dec. 4

Val Gangwer (vgangwer@mbc.edu)
Thu, 04 Dec 2003 12:56:27 -0500

Hey Carl,
There's no rush on the reels at this point because next week is exams and I
doubt any of the team members will come out (most will already be gone for
Christmas break by then!) I'm afraid the same may be true of this Sunday.
However, I will be around, and Beth may be agreeable to coming up for a work
session during the pre-holiday period, either here or at your place. I'll see
you tonite, weather permitting.
Val