RE: [Videolib] Promised land

Johnson, Sharon (JohnsonS@apsu.edu)
Fri, 21 Nov 2003 09:18:02 -0600

------_=_NextPart_001_01C3B042.A7C9EE38

Thanks so much. I'll keep this message for future reference. --sj

-----Original Message-----
From: videolib-bounces@library.berkeley.edu
[mailto:videolib-bounces@library.berkeley.edu] On Behalf Of Gary Handman
Sent: Thursday, November 20, 2003 6:10 PM
To: videolib@library.berkeley.edu
Subject: Re: [Videolib] Promised land
=09
Promised land appears to be out of distribution for the mo
Spook looks like it's avail from amazon
=09
Basically a home video warning means you can't publicly perform
the work--i.e. show it to a group outside of the home...EXCEPT: fair
use gives you the right to show such works in the context of face to
face classroom teaching in course of regular curriculum...
=09
You can, of course, circulate such materials to your heart's
content (or until the tape or disc bites the dust)...
=09
=09