Re: [Videolib] Promised land

Thu, 20 Nov 2003 16:09:56 -0800

--=====================_26243640==_.ALT

Promised land appears to be out of distribution for the mo
Spook looks like it's avail from amazon

Basically a home video warning means you can't publicly perform the
work--i.e. show it to a group outside of the home...EXCEPT: fair use gives
you the right to show such works in the context of face to face classroom
teaching in course of regular curriculum...

You can, of course, circulate such materials to your heart's content (or
until the tape or disc bites the dust)...

At 04:19 PM 11/20/2003 -0600, you wrote:
>Where can I get copies of Promised land with Morgan Freeman and Spook who
>sat by the door (1973)
>
>What do you do when videos purchased from Amazon have the home viewing
>only warning written on them?
>
>Sharon Johnson
>Collection Development Librarian
>Austin Peay State University

[...]