Re: [Videolib] Michelangelo, Restored

Jennifer Stutesman (jennifer.stutesman@wwcc.edu)
Thu, 20 Nov 2003 14:39:04 -0800

--Boundary_(ID_R6zTxgEe9eocFmbGWzdYRQ)

Patricia,
We just bought "Return to Glory" (if that is indeed what you're looking for)
last year, from Catholic Company Vision Video. The web site now looks
different, but here is a link: (hope it works)
http://catholiccompany.com/display_results.cfm?category=74&search_string=&page=3

It was $12.95, and I emailed someone named Les (les@trinityroad.com) to be sure
they still had some. It really is an awesome video!
-jen

Les Moore wrote:

> Perhaps the title you are looking for is: "Return to Glory: Michelangelo
> Revealed: The Restoration of the Sistine Chapel." Our copy was produced by
> Nippon T.V. and distributed by Crown Video (1986). According to Baker &
> Taylor it is currently out of print.
> Les Moore
> Hunterdon County Library (NJ)
>
> At 12:19 PM 11/20/03 -0600, you wrote:
> >Does anyone have a source for this? The original distributor was
> >Cheshire Archives, and I can find nothing about them. Was originally a
> >PBS show, I think.

--Boundary_(ID_R6zTxgEe9eocFmbGWzdYRQ)

begin:vcard
n:Stutesman;Jen
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
org:Walla Walla Community College, Walla Walla WA 99362
adr:;;;Walla Walla;WA;;
version:2.1
email;internet:jennifer.stutesman@wwcc.edu
title:Instructional and Technical Services Librarian
fn:Jen Stutesman
end:vcard

--Boundary_(ID_R6zTxgEe9eocFmbGWzdYRQ)