RE: [Videolib] Music for Silent Films

Stephen.Pomes@mms.gov
Wed, 19 Nov 2003 14:35:50 -0700

------_=_NextPart_001_01C3AEE5.19C8DCA6

Rap=E9e, Erno. Motion picture moods, for pianists and organists: a
rapid-reference collection of selected pieces, adapted to fifty-two =
moods
and situations.=20

New York: Arno Press, 1970. (This book, originally published by G.
Schirmer, New York, in 1924, contains sheet music.) =20

=20

Limbacher, James L. Film music: from violins to video. Metuchen, N.J.:
Scarecrow Press, 1974.

=20

Limbacher, James L., and H. Stephen Wright. Keeping score: film and
television music, 1980-1988 : with additional coverage of 1921-1979.
Metuchen, N.J.: Scarecrow Press, 1991.

=20

Stephen V. Pomes, Librarian

Library

Minerals Management Service

U.S. Dept. of the Interior

1201 Elmwood Park Blvd., MS 5031

New Orleans, LA 70123-2394

Telephone: 504-736-2521

Fax: 504-736-2525

E-Mail: stephen.pomes@mms.gov <mailto:stephen.pomes@mms.gov>=20

Opinions expressed are my own and do not necessarily correspond to =
those of=20

my employer.

=20