Re: [Videolib] Chinese video

Cecilia Hurt (CHURT@library.unt.edu)
Wed, 12 Nov 2003 16:04:40 -0600

Oops, obviously the other Cecilia did get this, as did all the rest of the listserv. Sorry!

>>> CHURT@library.unt.edu 11/12/03 02:20PM >>>
Peter,

Hello! I guess there are two Cecilias out there! I think this question cam from the other Cecilia on videolib, so I forwarded your response to her. :)

Thanks!
Have a Great Day,
Cecilia :)
>>> Delin 11/12/03 12:47PM >>>
Dear Cecilia,

here are 2 adresses of distributors that have offered this title in the
past
(there are also the following titles for this film: "Sacrificed Youth"
and "Rite of Youth") I don't know if the adresses are still valid or if
they still offer this title.

China Import Export Co.
China Film Import & Export
2500 Wilshire Blvd, Suite 1028