Re: [Videolib] Looking for Videos on Media Coverage in the U.S.

Brigid Duffy (bduffy@sfsu.edu)
Mon, 10 Nov 2003 11:15:04 -0800

In their Spring 2002 University Satellite Seminars the Museum of
Television and Radio (http://www.mtr.org) did a five-part "Television
and the War on Terrorism" series. Transcripts are available on their
website but you may need to call them about purchasing videotapes
(310-786-1000).

Brigid Duffy
Audio Visual/ITV Center
San Francisco State University