RE: [Videolib] movie title needed

Elise Vidal (Evidal@las-cruces.org)
Fri, 7 Nov 2003 14:42:18 -0700

----=_NextPart_ST_14_39_59_Friday_November_07_2003_10559

Sounds like the French Movie Camille Claudel. Camille Claudel was Rodin's =
Lover and a artist in her own right.
Elise
Thomas Branigan Memorial Library
Las Cruces, NM
evidal@las-cruce.org

-----Original Message-----
From: Barb Read [mailto:bread@charter.net]
Sent: Thursday, November 06, 2003 4:10 PM
To: videolib@library.berkeley.edu
Subject: [Videolib] movie title needed

I was sure I could either find this or remember the title as I have seen it=
but...
Young female, 1700's 0r 1800's who wants to become an artist but who is not=
allowed into art school because of live drawing classes and other issues o=
f morality. Her father is an artist and she spies on classes. She takes a=
n older artist as a lover and it ends up in court. It is based on a true s=
tory. =20
Barb
Marysville Public Library
bread@charter.net

----=_NextPart_ST_14_39_59_Friday_November_07_2003_10559

Sounds=20 like the French Movie Camille Claudel.  Camille Claudel was Rodin's Lover and a artist in her own right.
Elise
Thomas=20 Branigan Memorial Library
Las=20 Cruces, NM
evidal@las-cruce.org=