Re: [Videolib] videotape in cold environments

Brigid Duffy (bduffy@sfsu.edu)
Fri, 7 Nov 2003 12:40:22 -0800

I checked with one of our techs on this. Heat from the vcr should warm
the tape up enough.

To be on the safe side, fast forward and rewind the tape a few times
first, and maybe play a bit of it to be sure it's all good.

Brigid Duffy
Audio Visual/ITV Center
San Francisco State University
San Francisco CA 94132-4200