Re: [Videolib] movie title needed

Patti Berky (paf3@psulias.psu.edu)
Fri, 07 Nov 2003 14:12:03 -0500

--Boundary_(ID_ICcuSYYQtGjPijTZQsqIcA)

Is it "A reputation: the rape of Artemisia Gentileschi"? We purchased a
copy from Films for the Humanities.

At 05:09 PM 11/6/2003 -0600, you wrote:
>I was sure I could either find this or remember the title as I have seen
>it but...
>Young female, 1700's 0r 1800's who wants to become an artist but who is
>not allowed into art school because of live drawing classes and other
>issues of morality. Her father is an artist and she spies on
>classes. She takes an older artist as a lover and it ends up in
>court. It is based on a true story.
>Barb
>Marysville Public Library
><mailto:bread@charter.net>bread@charter.net

Patti Berky
Audiovisual Acquisitions
The Pennsylvania State University
126 Paterno Library
University Park, PA 16802
<paf3@psulias.psu.edu>
Tel: 814-865-1858
Fax: 814-863-7293

[...]

Fax: 814-863-7293 --Boundary_(ID_ICcuSYYQtGjPijTZQsqIcA)--