RE: [Videolib] new Kino catalogue

Lynne Bisko (lbisko@elon.edu)
Wed, 29 Oct 2003 11:21:33 -0500

Jessica,

Please add my name to the Kino catalog list. I'm not sure if my
predecessor, Terri Kirchen, is on the list. If she is and if it's
possible, can I get her name deleted from the list so our library
doesn't get duplicate catalogs?

The contact information will be the same (or similar - her's might say
Elon College) for both of us:

Lynne Bisko
Nonprint Librarian
Elon University
2550 Campus Box
Elon, NC 27244

Thanks, Lynne

-----Original Message-----
From: Jessica Rosner [mailto:jrosner@kino.com]
Sent: Tuesday, October 28, 2003 4:08 PM
To: videolib
Subject: [Videolib] new Kino catalogue

We are just about to print our 2004 video/dvd catalogue
I think most of you are on the mailing list but if you are not sure or
want to be added , e mail me DIRECTLY We will be having the usual 25%
off sale from Dec- end of Jan.

Please remember to read the catalogue CAREFULLY since we list all the
titles we will be releasing in the next 12 months and many are NOT
AVAILABLE RIGHT NOW

Thanks

Jessica

--