Re: [Videolib] Film source "Shin Heike Monogatari"

Delin, Peter (delin@zlb.de)
Tue, 28 Oct 2003 12:48:56 +0100

Dear Marilyn,

this title http://uk.imdb.com/title/tt0048610/ will be published by
Facets the 11/16/2003 or before this date
http://www.facets.org/asticat
Please try "Taira Clan" in the search box. It's the same title as the
entry "Shin Heike Monogatari" which is noted as unavailable.

If you have no time to wait up to November there is a good quality
edition from the BFI published on VHS/PAL in the UK (in Japanese with
English subtitles)
http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00004CYY7/ref=ase_imdb-uk/026-6804106-0927602
You need a multinorm videoplayer (PAL!).

With kind regards
Peter Delin/Videolektorat
Zentral- und Landesbibliothek Berlin