Re: [Videolib] digital files

Media2 (media2@bellatlantic.net)
Mon, 27 Oct 2003 17:32:13 -0500

Not .avi but .mpg files of video titles. We buy the files with digital
distribution rights at 352X240, 29.96 fps encoded at +/- 1.5mBps.
Producers provide files on individual discs. We have purchased from
Films for the Humanities, AIMS, Lucern, Visual Learning, Benchmark and
EMOD, which represents digital rigths for about six producers.

Mark Richie