RE: [Videolib] Re: documentaries about fighting highway construct

Elizabeth Stanley (
Thu, 23 Oct 2003 13:40:35 -0400

"Livable Landscapes: By Chance or By Choice" features a community's effort
to address a local highway construction project. In Burlington, VT,
citizens in Chittenden County have hotly debated the proposed
Circumferential Highway for decades. Some argue that the new highway will
solve traffic problems, but others claim it will contribute to sprawl in
outlying rural areas.

For more information, contact me at Bullfrog Films.

Elizabeth Stanley
Bullfrog Films

You might try getting in with the organization of progressive city
planners, Planner's Network <> I seem to recall
that they have listed films on this topic in the "resources" section of
their newsletter.

Ben Achtenberg / Fanlight Productions
4196 Washington Street, Boston, MA 02131
(617) 469-4999 Fax: (617) 469-3379