Re: [Videolib] DVD circulation counts prior to damage

Brigid Duffy (bduffy@sfsu.edu)
Tue, 21 Oct 2003 17:45:42 -0700

We have 925 DVD titles with about 1,500 circulations last year. Maybe
one or two damaged in a year. Certainly more tape repairs than that,
though that number is low, too.

Brigid Duffy
Audio Visual/ITV Center
San Francisco State University