Re: [Videolib] "Toxi"

Jessica Rosner (jrosner@kino.com)
Fri, 17 Oct 2003 12:56:46 -0400

> This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand
this format, some or all of this message may not be legible.

--MS_Mac_OE_3149240206_568797_MIME_Part
Content-type: text/plain; charset="US-ASCII"
Content-transfer-encoding: 7bit

Seems HIGHLY unlikely that you would EVER find it in the US
but I am sure Peter Delin knows something
Try Amazon Germany

-- 
Jessica Rosner
Kino International
333 W 39th St. 503
NY NY 10018
jrosner@kino.com

From: Patti McVay Gorrell <pmcvay@wooster.edu> Reply-To: videolib@library.berkeley.edu Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2003 12:43:36 -0400 To: videolib@library.berkeley.edu, <videolib@library.berkeley.edu> Subject: Re: [Videolib] "Toxi"

Hi Jessica,

No, it's an older German movie, here's the information:

Toxi (1952) Directed by Robert A. Stemmle Writing credits: Peter Francke (story) Runtime: 89 min / Germany:79 min Country: West Germany Language: German Color: Black and White Sound Mix: Mono (Klangfilm-Magnetocord-Eurocord) Certification: West Germany:6 (w)

At 11:19 AM 10/17/2003 -0400, Jessica Rosner wrote: I am confused. Do you mean TAXI with Cagney? or is their some Doc by that title or does this refer to the Toxic Avenger series as Toxi was his nickname?

-- 
Jessica Rosner
Kino International
333 W 39th St. 503
NY NY 10018
jrosner@kino.com

> From: Patti McVay Gorrell <pmcvay@wooster.edu> > Reply-To: videolib@library.berkeley.edu > Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2003 11:16:35 -0400 > To: videolib@library.berkeley.edu > Subject: [Videolib] "Toxi" > > Dear experts, > > A senior is looking for a copy of this film to rent, buy, or simply screen > for research purposes for her independent study project for graduation, any > leads? > > Thank you, > > Patti > > > > Patricia McVay Gorrell > The College of Wooster > Gault Library > Instructional Media Center > Media Library Manager > 1140 Beall Avenue > Wooster, OH 44691-2364 > 330-263-2285 > 330-263-2253 (fax) > > > _______________________________________________ > Videolib mailing list > Videolib@library.berkeley.edu > http://www.lib.berkeley.edu/mailman/listinfo/videolib

_______________________________________________ Videolib mailing list Videolib@library.berkeley.edu http://www.lib.berkeley.edu/mailman/listinfo/videolib Patricia McVay Gorrell The College of Wooster Gault Library Instructional Media Center Media Library Manager 1140 Beall Avenue Wooster, OH 44691-2364 330-263-2285 330-263-2253 (fax)

--MS_Mac_OE_3149240206_568797_MIME_Part Content-type: text/html; charset="US-ASCII" Content-transfer-encoding: quoted-printable

Re: [Videolib] "Toxi" Seems HIGHLY unlikely that you would EVER find it in the US
but I am sure Peter Delin knows something
Try Amazon Germany
--
Jessica Rosner
Kino International
333 W 39th St. 503
NY NY 10018
jrosner@kino.com


From: Patti McVay Gorrell <pmcvay@wooster.edu>
Reply-To: videolib@library.berkeley.edu
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2003 12:43:36 -0400
To: videolib@library.berkeley.edu, <videolib@library.berkeley.edu= >
Subject: Re: [Videolib] "Toxi"


Hi Jessica,

No, it's an older German movie, here's the information:

Toxi (1952)
Directed by Robert A. Stemmle
Writing credits: Peter Francke (story)
Runtime: 89 min / Germany:79 min
Country: West Germany
Language: German
Color: Black and White
Sound Mix: Mono (Klangfilm-Magnetocord-Eurocord)
Certification: West Germany:6 (w)




At 11:19 AM 10/17/2003 -0400, Jessica Rosner wrote:
I am confused. Do you mean TAXI with Cagney?
or is their some Doc by that title or does this refer
to the Toxic Avenger series as Toxi was his nickname?
--
Jessica Rosner
Kino International
333 W 39th St. 503
NY NY 10018
jrosner@kino.com

> From: Patti McVay Gorrell <pmcvay@wooster.edu>
> Reply-To: videolib@library.berkeley.edu
> Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2003 11:16:35 -0400
> To: videolib@library.berkeley.edu
> Subject: [Videolib] "Toxi"
>
> Dear experts,
>
> A senior is looking for a copy of this film to rent, buy, or simply sc= reen
> for research purposes for her independent study project for graduation= , any
> leads?
>
> Thank you,
>
> Patti
>
>
>
> Patricia McVay Gorrell
> The College of Wooster
> Gault Library
> Instructional Media Center
> Media Library Manager
> 1140 Beall Avenue
> Wooster, OH 44691-2364
> 330-263-2285
> 330-263-2253 (fax)
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> Videolib mailing list
> Videolib@library.berkeley.edu
> http://www.lib.berkeley.edu/mailman/listinfo/videolib

_______________________________________________
Videolib mailing list
Videolib@library.berkeley.edu
http://www.lib.berkeley.edu/mailman/listinfo/videolib
Patricia McVay Gorrell
The College of Wooster
Gault Library
Instructional Media Center
Media Library Manager
1140 Beall Avenue
Wooster, OH 44691-2364
330-263-2285
330-263-2253 (fax)



--MS_Mac_OE_3149240206_568797_MIME_Part--