Re: [Videolib] seeking title

Ben Achtenberg (
Thu, 16 Oct 2003 11:38:38 -0400

Pathways to Housing is an organization developing housing for the homeless,
and I believe "Streets to Homes" is one of their projects. I'm not aware of
a film of this title, but check the first of the links below for contact
information on PtH -- they may be able to help you.

At 10:22 AM 10/16/03 -0400, you wrote:
>I have a patron looking for a film with a title something like "Pathways
>to Housing- From Streets to Homes: An Innovative Supported Housing
>Program". You understand this working from his/her memory, so the title
>may be off substantially. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
>LeeAnne K.
>LeeAnne L. Krause, Manager
>Educational Film Library
>Thomas Cooper Library

Ben Achtenberg / Fanlight Productions
4196 Washington Street, Boston, MA 02131
(617) 469-4999 Fax: (617) 469-3379

Videolib mailing list