Re: [Videolib] Seeking video "Pornography: The Secret History of

Delin, Peter (delin@zlb.de)
Thu, 16 Oct 2003 15:03:09 +0200

Dear Marilyn,

there do exist videotapes of this series, for example in this university
in the UK
http://www.lgu.ac.uk/as/library/ilrc/offair99.htm#P

It's a pity but the HERMES database of the BUFVC doesn't work
http://www.bufvc.ac.uk/databases/ Here you might find the source of
these tapes.

To get more information you might contact WORLD OF WONDER PRODUCTIONS
via their website http://www.worldofwonder.net/framer_wow.htm

with kind regards
Peter Delin/Videolektorat
http://www.zlb.de/index.html