Re: [Videolib] Search: La Nuit Sacre

Delin, Peter (delin@zlb.de)
Tue, 14 Oct 2003 19:11:55 +0200

Dear Randy,

there is only 1 entry in WorldCat (VHS video from Flach Film, Les Films
Ariane : Ciné-Maison Astral). Probably not available in the US and in
France either as far as I see.

If you don't find it elsewhere: this title
http://www.francevision.co.uk/videoclub/catalog/v3367.htm
is available for rent from this mail order video club in the US
http://www.francevision.co.uk/videoclub/index.htm

If you want to buy it you might contact the production company in France
(they still hold the rights of this title)
http://www.flachfilm.com/index2.html

or the film distributor in Canada (I hope the adress is still valid):
Astral Home Entertainment/Cine-Maison Astral
Tel.: 416-785-5580 or 416-785-1219
44-46 Dufflaw Road
Toronto M6A 2W1
Canada