Re: [Videolib] Search: La Nuit Sacre

Delin, Peter (
Tue, 14 Oct 2003 19:11:55 +0200

Dear Randy,

there is only 1 entry in WorldCat (VHS video from Flach Film, Les Films
Ariane : Ciné-Maison Astral). Probably not available in the US and in
France either as far as I see.

If you don't find it elsewhere: this title
is available for rent from this mail order video club in the US

If you want to buy it you might contact the production company in France
(they still hold the rights of this title)

or the film distributor in Canada (I hope the adress is still valid):
Astral Home Entertainment/Cine-Maison Astral
Tel.: 416-785-5580 or 416-785-1219
44-46 Dufflaw Road
Toronto M6A 2W1

With kind regards