RE: [Videolib] A Boy and His Dog - Public Performance Rights?

dylan@frif.com ("dylan@frif.com")
Mon, 13 Oct 2003 15:42:53 -0400

Dear Marilyn,

You can purchase a video or PPR license from First Run / Icarus Films.
Please contact Sales Coordinator Alexandra McAdams directly at
alex@frif.com, as this title is not on our website.

Best,

Dylan McGinty

Original Message:
-----------------
From: Marilyn Huntley mhuntley@hamilton.edu
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2003 15:30:02 -0400
To: VIDEOLIB@library.berkeley.edu
Subject: [Videolib] "A Boy and His Dog" - Public Performance Rights?

Does anyone know whether there's a U.S. distributor with public performance
rights for the 1975 movie "A Boy and His Dog" (aka Psycho Boy and His
Killer Dog)? Director L. Q. Jones; cast includes Don Johnsoon & Jason
Robards. We can get the video easily enough, but I need to arrange for
licensing for this showing.

Thanks in advance for any information you can provide.
Marilyn Huntley

(Film Scheduling & Rentals)
Audiovisual Classrm Svcs, 408 C. A. Johnson Hall
Hamilton College, 198 College Hill Rd, Clinton NY 13323
Phone 315-859-4120; Fax 315-859-4687