RE: [Videolib] Video source? "La Casa de Bernarda Alba"

Correo Alga Editores (correo@algaeditores.com)
Sat, 11 Oct 2003 10:58:47 +0200

Dear Miss Huntly,

LA CASA DE BERNARDA ALBA, vhs-ntsc, Price 18,90 Delivery cost by
Registered air Mail 12,00
Total price 30,90 Euros = 35,53 USA $. Delivery time 4/6 days

Please visit our Website : www.algaeditores.com or recommend it to your
Professors. We have more than 160 titles of Spanish literature, Theatre,
Folklore (Flamenco) etc.

Awaiting your comments

Best regards

Juan Fco. Salar

ALGA EDITORES,S.L.
Mailto: info@algaeditores.com

-----Mensaje original-----
De: videolib-bounces@library.berkeley.edu
[mailto:videolib-bounces@library.berkeley.edu]En nombre de Marilyn
Huntley
Enviado el: jueves, 09 de octubre de 2003 22:08
Para: Videolib
Asunto: [Videolib] Video source? "La Casa de Bernarda Alba"

I'm looking for a distributor who can rent or sell us a video of "La Casa
de Bernarda Alba." It must be in Spanish. The professor doesn't want it
with English dialogue. Therefore, the Films for the Humanities video will
not do. I found that many libraries have a 1986/1987 version, directed by
Mario Camus, either with or without subtitles, but does anyone offer it for
rent?

Thanks in advance for any information you can give me.
Marilyn Huntley

Audiovisual Assistant (Film Scheduling & Rentals)
Audiovisual Classrm Svcs, 408 C. A. Johnson Hall
Hamilton College, 198 College Hill Rd, Clinton NY 13323
Phone 315-859-4120; Fax 315-859-4687