RE: [Videolib] Informal Quick One Question Survey:

Bergman, Barbara J (barbara.bergman@mnsu.edu)
Fri, 10 Oct 2003 12:49:15 -0500

As I see that so many folks aren't really part of the library, I feel
the need to clarify...
We are a unit within the library, but independent in that I report to
the Dean, not through one of the other units.

-----Original Message-----
From: Bergman, Barbara J
Sent: Thursday, October 09, 2003 4:58 PM
To: videolib@library.berkeley.edu
Subject: RE: [Videolib] Informal Quick One Question Survey:
OrganizationalStructure

The basement. Oh, wait, you meant on the organizational chart...

Media and equipment are part of an educational resource center
(otherwise containing K-12 books & AV). It's an independent unit within
the library. I'd say we're most closely aligned with Circulation.

Barb

Barb Bergman
Media Services Librarian
Minnesota State University-Mankato