Re: [Videolib] Informal Quick One Question Survey:

Stephen O'Riordan (soriordan@ucsd.edu)
Fri, 10 Oct 2003 10:10:58 -0700

Lisa,

The AV Dept is part of Media Services & is outside of the library. The
media collection is part of the Film & Video Library. My boss is the Head
of the Fine Arts Libraries ( Art & Architecture, Film & Video, Music).

Stephen

At 01:28 PM 10/9/2003 -0400, you wrote:
>For Academic Media Librarians::
>
>Can you tell me where your Media Center/Services Department belongs
>in your overall Library structure/organizational hierarchy?
>
>Is it part of Reference? Circulation/Access? Systems? Independent?
>
>Any info regarding reporting structure is greatly appreciated.
>
>Thanks
>
>Lisa Flanzraich

Stephen 0'Riordan
UCSD Libraries / Film & Video Library