RE: [Videolib] Informal Quick One Question Survey: Organizational

Lonergan Lynn GS-11 AUL (Lynn.Lonergan@MAXWELL.AF.MIL)
Fri, 10 Oct 2003 07:00:56 -0500

Our media is handled by the circulation branch. The circulation librarian
(branch chief) reports to the head of reader services who reports to the
director of the library.

Lynn A. Lonergan
Chief, Acquisitions Section
Air University Library
600 Chennault Circle, MAFB AL 36112
Voice: 334.953.2509/ Fax: 334.953.1192

"Perfect order is both less feasible and less satisfying than sensibly and
creatively contained chaos." --Cindy Glovinsky

-----Original Message-----
From: Steve Matthew [mailto:matthew@fau.edu]
Sent: Thursday, October 09, 2003 3:35 PM
To: videolib@library.berkeley.edu
Subject: RE: [Videolib] Informal Quick One Question Survey:
Organizational Structure

Ours is part of the Public Services (Reference, Government Documents, Access
Services [Circulation, Current Periodicals and Reserve], Government
Documents and Interlibrary Loan) division of the library. I report to the
Assoc. Dir. of Libraries as do all dept. heads in Public Services.

Steve

Steven C. Matthew
S.E. Wimberly Library Media Center
matthew@fau.edu