Re: [Videolib] Informal Quick One Question Survey:

Gary Handman (
Thu, 09 Oct 2003 15:15:12 -0700

UCB MRC was originally part of the Undergraduate Library (reporting to the
head). When the unde library went away, we remained as part of the
instructional program unit (The Teaching Library) that arose from the ashes
of Moffitt. The only thing we have in common is the building we live
in. I report to the Head of the Teaching Library (sort of), but I am
largely autonomous in reality...

:28 PM 10/9/2003 -0400, you wrote:
>For Academic Media Librarians::
>Can you tell me where your Media Center/Services Department belongs
>in your overall Library structure/organizational hierarchy?
>Is it part of Reference? Circulation/Access? Systems? Independent?
>Any info regarding reporting structure is greatly appreciated.
>Lisa Flanzraich
>Videolib mailing list

UC Berkeley

--Guy Debord