Re: [Videolib] Informal Quick One Question Survey: Organizational

Brigid Duffy (bduffy@sfsu.edu)
Thu, 9 Oct 2003 14:43:26 -0700

Although our Audio Visual/ITV Center is in the Library building, we are
not part of the Library; AV/ITV answers directly to the Provost, as
does the Library.

Brigid Duffy
Audio Visual/ITV Center
San Francisco State University