Re: [Videolib] WAY OFF TOPIC: ex-cub factor

Brigid Duffy (bduffy@sfsu.edu)
Thu, 9 Oct 2003 12:27:57 -0700

As long as we're on the subject of doing laundry, let's consider the
quality of San Francisco water vs. Berkeley water ....

Brigid Duffy
Audio Visual/ITV Center
San Francisco State University
San Francisco CA 94132-4200