The cross and the switchblade--on DVD! [was:RE: [Videolib] WAY OF

Mike Tribby (mike.tribby@quality-books.com)
Thu, 9 Oct 2003 12:33:53 -0500

Geez, Gary. The Cubs making it this far only happens once every 100 years
or so...

but I digress.

We are now the happy distributors of the DVD of that favorite of the fire
and brimstone set, The Cross and the Switchblade. I hope this is a stupid
question, but would any of you who classify your videos have this classed as
non-fiction? I know the book is non-fiction, but it strikes me that we may
be headed toward disappointing our customers who desire to own this program
on DVD.

Oh yeah--special DVD features? You don't want to know... It is, by the
way, digitally remastered, but not in surround sound.

Mike Tribby
Senior Cataloger
Quality Books Inc.