Re: [Videolib] countertop opener for VHS

Brigid Duffy (
Thu, 9 Oct 2003 08:23:03 -0700

Another alternative: make friends with someone who works in a medical
office. Get two tongue depressors, glue them together, and shave one
end down a bit to a not very sharp point. Stick that on your service
counter. They're just the right size.

Brigid Duffy
Audio Visual/ITV Center
San Francisco State University