RE: [Videolib] best horror films ever

Steve Brantley (jbrant1@uic.edu)
Wed, 08 Oct 2003 12:36:31 -0500

--=====================_2852906==.ALT

The original Invasion of the Body Snatchers, 1956. Yes it crosses genre's (
it is also sci fi and red scare) but its pretty dang scary.

I Spit on your Grave , 1978

-----Original Message-----
From: Maureen Tripp [mailto:Maureen_Tripp@emerson.edu]
Sent: Tuesday, October 07, 2003 12:18 PM
To: videolib@library.berkeley.edu
Subject: [Videolib] best horror films ever

Does anyone know of a good list of the 10 best horror films? Something
reasonably authoritative? I have looked at the AFI 100 most thrilling
list, but that includes too many non-horror titles. It is newsletter
time, and I'd like to highlight the best of horror in our collection.
Thanks! Go Sox! M.T.