RE: [Videolib] films/journal articles in French about theatre

Blackburn, Alison (Alison.Blackburn@library.ottawa.on.ca)
Wed, 8 Oct 2003 10:43:34 -0400

Hello,

You could try http://repere.sdm.qc.ca/

Repere is a database that points to French language periodical articles
dating back to 1980. They also provide links to full-text articles on the
Internet. You'll find "Theatre" and "Cinema et Video" under "Arts et
Lettres, Culture"

Alison Blackburn
AV Librarian
Collection Development
Ottawa Public Library
120 Metcalfe Street
Ottawa, Ontario K1P 5M2
(613) 236-0302, ext 515
alison.blackburn@library.ottawa.on.ca

-----Original Message-----
From: Danette Pachtner [mailto:danette_pachtner@notes.duke.edu]
Sent: Tuesday, October 07, 2003 3:57 PM
To: videolib@library.berkeley.edu
Subject: [Videolib] films/journal articles in French about theatre

Dear Colleagues,
A professor of ours is planning a French language course built around the
idea of theatre depicted in film. He's looking for French language film
adaptations of plays, plays included in the plots of films, etc.
Similarly, he'd like to find journal articles (in French) that explore the
theatre/film relationship. I've just begun to explore our various
databases, but I was hoping ideas/recommendations might jump out at you.
Brainstorming, anyone?
Thanks for the collaboration,
Danette Pachtner
Duke University / Lilly Library