Re: [Videolib] Locate " The First Year"

Tue, 7 Oct 2003 12:23:48 -0700

------=_NextPart_000_001A_01C38CCD.DC5EF1E0

Locate " The First Year"Hi Pamela,

We reviewed this (favorably) in our May/June 2003; it was sent to us by =
Instructional Video (800-228-0164; www.insvideo.com).=20

Best,

Randy

Randy Pitman
Publisher/Editor
Video Librarian
8705 Honeycomb Ct. NW
Seabeck, WA 98380
Tel: (800) 692-2270; Fax: (360) 830-9346
Email: vidlib@videolibrarian.com
Web: www.videolibrarian.com
----- Original Message -----=20
From: Pamela S. Reeves=20
To: videolib ; videonews=20
Sent: Tuesday, October 07, 2003 10:02 AM
Subject: [Videolib] Locate " The First Year"

I am trying to find this documentary, David Guggenheim chronicles the =
first year of five young teachers in America's toughest schools. it is =
available from Videofinders but they are going out of business and will =
only deal with a credit card purchase, which our university does not do. =
We tried to get it through BWI and Videofinders will not deal with =
wholesalers. Called the Teachers Documentary Project which released the =
video and they no longer have any copies, they gave them all to =
Videofinders. It was shown on PBS, but they don't have it.

Any help would be appreciated on getting a copy.=20

Thanks,=20

Pamela Reeves=20
preeves@uwyo.edu=20
Manager=20