RE: [Videolib] Locate " The First Year"

Litos, Kathleen F. (Litosk@cdnet.cod.edu)
Tue, 7 Oct 2003 13:50:28 -0500

------_=_NextPart_001_01C38D03.E00EF200

We purchased a dvd containing "The First Year" and "Teach" from AV Cafe in
Lincoln, NE. They accepted a purchase order by phone. 877-228-2233

Kathleen Litos
College of DuPage Library
-----Original Message-----
From: Pamela S. Reeves [mailto:PReeves@uwyo.edu]
Sent: Tuesday, October 07, 2003 12:03 PM
To: videolib; videonews
Subject: [Videolib] Locate " The First Year"

I am trying to find this documentary, David Guggenheim chronicles the first
year of five young teachers in America's toughest schools. it is available
from Videofinders but they are going out of business and will only deal with
a credit card purchase, which our university does not do. We tried to get it
through BWI and Videofinders will not deal with wholesalers. Called the
Teachers Documentary Project which released the video and they no longer
have any copies, they gave them all to Videofinders. It was shown on PBS,
but they don't have it.

Any help would be appreciated on getting a copy.

Thanks,

Pamela Reeves
preeves@uwyo.edu
Manager