RE: [Videolib] WAY OFF TOPIC

Susan Albrecht (albrechs@wabash.edu)
Tue, 07 Oct 2003 08:17:57 -0500

If it's Cubs vs. BoSox, I don't know if we should go re-activating old
players. Someone might bring Buckner back...and then both teams would
argue over who (has to) take him. Now, don't get me wrong--I actually
always loved Billy Buck--it's just that I don't want to hear that "between
the legs" fiasco relived AGAIN.

Susan ... who's insanely jealous, Jessica.

At 05:57 PM 10/6/2003 -0500, you wrote:
>If there's any baseball gods watching, the Series should be the BoSox
>against Chicago, Chicago winning the 7th game, at Chicago(I know, AL has
>home field), Ernie reactivated to pinch hit in the 9th, grand slam wins! ;>
>
>Becky

Susan Albrecht
Acquisitions Coordinator
Wabash College Lilly Library