RE: [Videolib] theft of the video's artwork

Jaeschke, Myles (mjaesch@tulsalibrary.org)
Mon, 6 Oct 2003 12:22:40 -0500

------_=_NextPart_001_01C38C2E.71FDAB60

We have the same policy as below but charge $5.00.

Myles Jaeschke
Tulsa City County Library

-----Original Message-----
From: Scott Lehman [mailto:scottl@evpl.org]
Sent: Monday, October 06, 2003 11:10 AM
To: videolib@library.berkeley.edu
Subject: Re: [Videolib] theft of the video's artwork

As with any item returned with a missing piece, we try to contact the patron
by phone and we leave it on his or her record until all pieces are returned.
Fines may accrue in the meantime.

If they don't return it or say it is lost, we have a standard $3 charge for
missing liners. That usually includes CD liners, video inserts, sleeves,
that sort of thing. But since those things are not replaceable, we try to
encourage them to return it.

-Scott
Scott Lehman
Evansville Vanderburgh Public Library