Re: [Videolib] theft of the video's artwork

Scott Lehman (scottl@evpl.org)
Mon, 06 Oct 2003 11:10:13 -0500

--=====================_77257139==.ALT

As with any item returned with a missing piece, we try to contact the
patron by phone and we leave it on his or her record until all pieces are
returned. Fines may accrue in the meantime.

If they don't return it or say it is lost, we have a standard $3 charge for
missing liners. That usually includes CD liners, video inserts, sleeves,
that sort of thing. But since those things are not replaceable, we try to
encourage them to return it.

-Scott
Scott Lehman
Evansville Vanderburgh Public Library