Re: [Videolib] Looking for videos

Delin, Peter (delin@zlb.de)
Sat, 04 Oct 2003 13:09:37 +0200

Dear Daren,

- Werckmeister Harmonies will be published in the UK. Release date is 24
November, 2003 ( in Hungarian with english subtitles, region code 0,
i.e. playable in the US, but PAL - you need a multinorm DVD-player!)
http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00009Z52L/qid%3D1065262298/202-9453177-9471801

- Kitchen is available from Hong Kong (DVD in Chinese with english
subtitles, region code 0, NTSC, i.e. playable in the US!) Please try the
usual dealers with videos from Hong Kong in the US.

- Dark Water (Hideo Nakata http://uk.imdb.com/title/tt0308379/ !) is
available from Hong Kong, too. (DVD in Japanese with english subtitles,
region code 0 probably, NTSC, please see "Kitchen".)

- I.K.U. is available from Japan (DVD, in Japanese and English, region
code 2, NTSC - you need a multiregion player!)
http://www.dvdrama.net/fiche.php?2725
If not available from the usual dealers in the US you might get it
directly from UPLINK, the publisher of the DVD, a small company in Japan
that can be recommended in any case!
http://www.uplink.co.jp/
Their mail order adress: uplink@uplink.co.jp
UPLINK Co.
1-5-15 1-F, Jinnan Shibuya-ku,
Tokyo 150-0041
JAPAN
Tel: 0081-3-5489-0755
Fax: 0081-3-5489-0754

- Kyua (international title CURE) is available from Japan, too (DVD in
Japanese
with englisch subtitles, region code 2, NTSC - you need a multiregion
player!)
http://www.kfccinema.com/reviews/horror/cure/cure.html
Available from the usual dealers for East Asian videos in the US or
directly from Japan via this mail order shop http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/
(try CURE in the search box)

Good luck!

with kind regards