Re: [Videolib] Midwest & Y Tu Mama Tambien

Tue, 30 Sep 2003 17:35:10 -0700

Hi Barb,

The "explicit" content in "Y Tu Mama Tambien" is really kind of a judgement
call; in my opinion, this is not really a problem title like, say, the MGM
DVD release of Paul Verhoeven's "Spetters" (released with that simple and
not very precise "unrated" label, and that does have explicit sex). Of
coure, they might have a different opinion of "Mama" in Peoria :)

Best,

Randy

Randy Pitman
Publisher/Editor
Video Librarian
8705 Honeycomb Ct. NW
Seabeck, WA 98380
Tel: (800) 692-2270; Fax: (360) 830-9346
Email: vidlib@videolibrarian.com
Web: www.videolibrarian.com