Re: [Videolib] techie question about DVD conversion

Media2 (media2@bellatlantic.net)
Tue, 30 Sep 2003 14:28:08 -0400

Barb,
<snip>

> Before anyone gets excited about copyright, . . . . . videos of last
> springs Commencement ceremony.

Well, I'm really not that excited, because I'm sure the college has
model releases for all the students whose faces can be identified in the
video, as well as permissions and clearances for any music used or
poetry read during the ceremony. Of course that would include clearance
to record the music and the performance of the poetry and to duplicate
it for later distribution . . . .etc, etc, ad nauseum . . . . . 8-^ he
said, tongue planted firmly in cheek.

MLR