Re: [Videolib] SUBJECT: website on content of movies?

Pat Shufeldt (pashuf@charter.net)
Tue, 30 Sep 2003 11:18:21 -0400

Look at www.screenit.com. The reviewers do a good job of separating their
descriptions from evaluative comments on the movies they cover. Includes
EXTENSIVE descriptions of exactly what details may be considered objectionable
in a variety of categories.

Another site to check is www.kidsinmind.com. They don't have nearly as much
information but do cover some films not covered by ScreenIt!

Pat Shufeldt
Greenville, SC
pashuf@charter.net