Re: [Videolib] SUBJECT: website on content of movies?

Pat Shufeldt (
Tue, 30 Sep 2003 11:18:21 -0400

Look at The reviewers do a good job of separating their
descriptions from evaluative comments on the movies they cover. Includes
EXTENSIVE descriptions of exactly what details may be considered objectionable
in a variety of categories.

Another site to check is They don't have nearly as much
information but do cover some films not covered by ScreenIt!

Pat Shufeldt
Greenville, SC

Ronnie Smith wrote:

> Does anyone know of a website or other selection tool that goes into objective
> detail about the content (incidents of violence, nudity, sex; language) of
> recent movies? One of the parenting magazines used to do (may still do) a
> monthly "movie guide for puzzled parents." That's the sort of thing I'd like
> to find. Any suggestions will be appreciated. Ronnie Smith, Head of Technical
> ServicesMadison County Library SystemCanton, MS

Videolib mailing list