RE: [Videolib] Naming Library Space

Hooft, Robert (
Mon, 29 Sep 2003 15:55:50 -0700

Perhaps it should be called "Sign out a book Desk" or "Borrow a book Desk" or "Material Checkouts" (we use that one). Circulation Desk seems so passe... :)

Rob Hooft
JIBC Library

-----Original Message-----
From: Bergman, Barbara J []
Sent: Monday, September 29, 2003 12:47 PM
Subject: RE: [Videolib] Naming Library Space

I refer to our circulation area as the Service Counter, but the main
desk at the library entrance we just call the Circulation Desk.
I agree that patron's don't know what we mean by Circ.

Videolib mailing list

Videolib mailing list