RE: [Videolib] subject query

Elizabeth Stanley (elizabeth@bullfrogfilms.com)
Mon, 29 Sep 2003 18:16:06 -0400

------_=_NextPart_001_01C386D7.4711D030

Hi, Stephanie,

Here are several titles from Bullfrog Films, directed by women and featuring
Native Americans in the US or Canada:

Chief Seattle
Coming to Light: Edward S. Curtis and the North American Indians
Easter in Igloolik
In Our Own Backyards: Uranium Mining
Inuit Kids
Kanehsatake: 270 Years of Resistance
The Mystery of Chaco Canyon
The Sun Dagger

Here is a link to the subject area index on our web site:
http://www.bullfrogfilms.com/subjects/nativeamericans.html
<http://www.bullfrogfilms.com/subjects/nativeamericans.html>

Let me know if I may be of assistance.

Best regards,