RE: [Videolib] Naming Library Space

Lynne Bisko (
Mon, 29 Sep 2003 14:10:52 -0400

The sign over our circ desk is "Circulation/Reserves". We get a fair
number of students coming to the reference desk (labeled "Information")
asking where to check out books, probably because the info desk is the
first thing you see when you come in the front door or come down the
main stairs.


Lynne Bisko
Non-print Librarian
Elon University

-----Original Message-----
From: Hornbeck, Patty []
Sent: Friday, September 26, 2003 12:47 PM
Subject: [Videolib] Naming Library Space

Hi all,
I have a question for the group: what do you call the place in your
library/organization where you check out books and videos? Our
Wayfinding group is looking at signage for our new library and
considering various names. Any input will be appreciated. --Patty
_________________________________ Patricia Hornbeck Middlebury College
Sunderland Language Center Middlebury, VT 05753

(802)443-2268 phone
(802)443-2075 fax

Videolib mailing list

Videolib mailing list