Re: [Videolib] Video search "One Potato, Two Potato"

Delin, Peter (delin@zlb.de)
Sat, 27 Sep 2003 14:23:52 +0200

Dear Marilyn,

there doesn't seem to be any video edition of this movie (no entry in
WorldCat). You might ask the staff of this theatre where they have got a
copy from. They have performed "One Potato, Two Potato" in May this
year:

Cinema Arts Centre
423 Park Avenue
Huntington, NY 11743