RE: [Videolib] 20th Cenutry Fox contact

Jed Horovitz (JedH@videopipeline.com)
Thu, 25 Sep 2003 08:54:45 -0400

------=_NextPart_000_0120_01C38342.AAA6BC80

Harris Kane [HarrisK@fox.com]
-----Original Message-----
From: videolib-bounces@library.berkeley.edu
[mailto:videolib-bounces@library.berkeley.edu]On Behalf Of Gail Fedak
Sent: Wednesday, September 24, 2003 2:00 PM
To: videolib
Subject: [Videolib] 20th Cenutry Fox contact

My department chair produces a series of videoconferences for K-12 schools
in the mid-Tennessee region. Some of the instructors in an upcoming program
want to use a 3.5 minute clip from Christmas Carol with George C. Scott in
their presentation. It appears that 20th Century Fox currently owns the
copyright to this title. Does anyone know of a person at the studio's
corporate office she can call to initiate the request for clearance? I know
this will be a long shot, but...
Many thanks in advance,
Gail B. Fedak
Manager, Instructional Media Resources