RE: [Videolib] techie question about DVD conversion

Wed, 24 Sep 2003 17:06:57 -0700 (PDT)

Hi...am I misunderstanding the question. Most of the standalone
DVD burners out on the
market (panasonic, et al) have built in D/A A/D conversion
capability... If not, you can buy a sony converter for under $300.
You simply rig up a VCR to the burner, push play and push record on the
burner. No computer involved.

or is that not the question?

UC Berkeley, CA 94720-6000