RE: [Videolib] techie question about DVD conversion

Hooft, Robert (RHOOFT@jibc.bc.ca)
Tue, 23 Sep 2003 12:45:01 -0700

------_=_NextPart_001_01C3820B.2D97AB26

Your probably looking for the "Hamilton (company name) Deja View =
Videotape to CD copier" it is sold in Canada by Brodart Library Supplies =
in Brantford Ontario. I'm not sure if the U.S. has Brodart but you may =
want to search GOOGLE to find Hamilton or go to http://www.brodart.ca
=20
Robert Hooft=20
Justice Institute of B.C. Library=20