Re: [Videolib] DVD/CD protectors

Brigid Duffy (bduffy@sfsu.edu)
Tue, 16 Sep 2003 07:58:45 -0700

Regarding cases: consider the clear plastic cases from Video Shopper
(http://www.shopperinc.com or phone (800) 325-6867). Item number is
50-031, with volume discounts on the price. The hub is a safe,
pull-the-disc-off one; we have had maybe one disc crack out of hundreds.

Standardizing to clear cases are great. We put the label and the
supplementary materials under a clip inside the front cover, so all the
staff has to do at the return counter to see if the disc has been
returned is to turn the case over.

Brigid Duffy
Audio Visual/ITV Center
San Francisco State University