[Videolib] Fwd: Re: vendors

notaro@stpt.usf.edu
Tue, 09 Sep 2003 13:47:51 -0400 (EDT)

----- Forwarded message from Vinta Shumway <vshumway@mail.occ.cccd.edu> -----
Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2003 10:12:17 -0700
From: Vinta Shumway <vshumway@mail.occ.cccd.edu>
Subject: Re: vendors
To: Media Services in Libraries <MEDIALIB@LISTSERV.ADMIN.USF.EDU>, notaro@STPT.USF.EDU

I have used Ambassador Books and Media for most of my media purchases
for about a year now and been pleased with their service, though I
reserve the right to buy directly from a vendor as needed. They can
be reached at 800-431-8913 or http://www.absbook.com.

Vinta Oviatt, Media Librarian
Orange Coast College
2701 Fairview Rd.