Re: [Videolib] Looking for "OT: Our Town"

John F. Fossett (john@krl.org)
Thu, 4 Sep 2003 17:48:54 -0700

On-Tape for Kitsap. I get one DVD per month with PPRs for a single showing
(as well as a poster to help with ads). It's my understanding that they send
the DVDs to libraries when the film is released in theaters.
Regards,
John

On Thu, 04 Sep 2003 13:51:03 -0400, Jessica Rosner wrote
> Um it only opened in theaters two weeks ago so I don't think it
> would be on video for a few months at least. In general if the
> reviews are from a CURRENT theatrical run , it would be illogical to
> expect it to be out on video at the same time
> --
> Jessica Rosner
> Kino International
> 333 W 39th St. 503
> NY NY 10018
> jrosner@kino.com
>
> > From: "Renee Zurn" <rzurn@duluth.lib.mn.us>
> > Date: Thu, 04 Sep 2003 10:53:25 -0500
> > To: <videolib@library.berkeley.edu>
> > Subject: [Videolib] Looking for "OT: Our Town"
> >
> > Does anyone know if this documentary is available on VHS or DVD? I am
> > finding reviews of the movie but not any sales information.
> >
> > Renee Zurn
> > Duluth Public Library
> > Duluth MN 55802

John F. Fossett